Monday, August 23, 2010

Another day at walmart

So..once again I'm at walmart, minding my own business looking for a replacement mic in electronics, when this "momma bear" goes absolutely berserk on her daughter punching her repeatedly in the face and dragging her in a headlock towards the door. And of course no one does anything while this women is dragging her daughter by the neck screaming "You are mine you hear"...so long story short myself and another guy blockaded the women's car with our vehicles till the cops came and ordered us to let the women and her 3 young children leave together. This is the 2nd time I've called the cops at walmart, with plenty of witness' to the child abuse, including the warehouse managers, and the cops let the kids leave with the crazy people. Seriously, are the police just another jobs program for football players and ex military? It really leaves one in a daze..I mean if I punched a 10 year old girl in the face and dragged them in a stranglehold from one end of the walmart to another I know what would happen to me..but its ok for a parent to do it?

No comments:

Quotes

At a certain stage the realization strikes through that one must either live outside of society's bonds or die of absolute boredom. There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and the only other life is complete rejection of the rules. There is no longer room for the soldier of fortune or the gentleman adventurer who can live both within and outside of society. Today it is all or nothing. To save my own sanity I chose the nothing.

-James Bolivar DiGriz