Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Outbred

I'm not sure I beleive this study's findings - since most kids you ask often confuse family county of origin and race. But it seems like natural selection to me. The people who prioritize their personal financial and social success are busier and thus have less time for children. The people without that particular work ethic have more time on their hands to have and raise children. Eventually the successful are out bred by those who put family and the future first. 

No comments:

Quotes

At a certain stage the realization strikes through that one must either live outside of society's bonds or die of absolute boredom. There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and the only other life is complete rejection of the rules. There is no longer room for the soldier of fortune or the gentleman adventurer who can live both within and outside of society. Today it is all or nothing. To save my own sanity I chose the nothing.

-James Bolivar DiGriz