Monday, January 14, 2013

No Budget, No Pay act in the works

I hadnt heard about the No budget, No Pay act from anywhere until day so I'm posting it here in case yuo guys are in the same boat. I guess its not getting a lot of press?

While obviously congressman and woman are already rich and self sufficient enough to go without, I think its a symbolic step in the right direction. Hopefully it gets momentum. I'd like to see the same result oriented action be applied to other public jobs as well. We already have "bonus" rewards for people who finish a head of schedule - lets have some consequences for the opposite.

No comments:

Quotes

At a certain stage the realization strikes through that one must either live outside of society's bonds or die of absolute boredom. There is no future or freedom in the circumscribed life and the only other life is complete rejection of the rules. There is no longer room for the soldier of fortune or the gentleman adventurer who can live both within and outside of society. Today it is all or nothing. To save my own sanity I chose the nothing.

-James Bolivar DiGriz